Location : Indianapolis, IN
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Interventional Radiologist needed in Indianapolis, IN covering any of the weeks listed below.
- Weeks needing coverage: July 5, 12, 19, August 9, 30, November 1, 9, December 6, (These are weekly shifts and not single shifts listed.)
- Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- Saturday & Sunday - onsite and call
- Nightly call Monday thru Sunday
- Minimum of 7 shifts per month
- Solo coverage
- Emergency privileges can be granted
- IN License, Indiana CSR, DEA
- Will need NRC License for Nuclear Medicine
- Required skill set: Paracentesis, thoracentesis lumbar punctures, nuclear medicine. All areas of Special procedures to include arthrograms, myelograms, epidural injections.
- ***Please note that an interview with a clinical contact at the site will be required. Contact phone number and best time to contact must be included with presentation. Not including this information will delay presentation to practice managers and decision makers.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals Full Daily Rate per weekend day + Premium after 4 hours.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Jaclyn at 972-906-5709.
Required Qualifications :