Location : West Palm Beach, FL
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Radiologist (Diagnostic & IR) needed in West Palm Beach, FL to work at least 7 shifts per month as soon as credentialed (120 days) and work ongoing.
Must be credentialed at 3 hospitals - Required
Things to do in your down time: Beach, Shopping, Fishing, Biking, Golf, Museum's, night life, Zoo, fine dining, and lots more.
- Monday - Friday 7a-4p Diagnostic & IR during the week with call
- Weekends - 8a-5p Diagnostic with call
- Minimum of 7 shifts per month
- DX reader: must be able to CT, MRI, NM, US and XR
- Must be proficient in all areas of IR. Must be able to read CTA of the Brain and Carotid
- DX Volume: 80-130-Exams
- IR Volume: 12-15
- Average # of cases per Rad: 80-130 cases per shift
- Length of need: 3 – 6 months
- Board Certification: Board Certified. Board Eligible
- IR Fellowship required
- License Requirement: Active FL Medical State License, active DEA
- Privileges: 120 days, temps possible for Clean Files Only - no mal, no background
- ***Please note that an interview with a clinical contact at the site will be required. Contact phone number and best time to contact must be included with presentation. Not including this information will delay presentation to practice managers and decision makers. Your clinician will have the chance, if approved, on clinical call to ask any additional questions that are not indicated on the job order ***
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included
Please send resume to email@example.com and call Donnie at 469-213-3309.
Required Qualifications :