Location : Stuart, FL
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Radiologist (Diagnostic with Light IR) needed in the Stuart Florida area starting as soon as credentialed (3-4 months) and work ongoing. Temp/expedited privileges for clear files only.
Things to do on your off time: Beach, Shopping, Fishing, Biking, Golf, Museum's, night life, Zoo, fine dining, and lots more.
- 5 days per week 7a-4p or 8a-5p until work is complete.
- Weekend requirement - rotating
- No call
- Required Procedures: Diagnostic, CR/CTA, MRI/MRA, NM
- Fellowship Prefer MSK or Body
- Board Certified / Board Eligible (less than 5 years)
- FL License and DEA at presentation
- ***Please note that an interview with a clinical contact at the site will be required. Contact phone number and best time to contact must be included with presentation. Not including this information will delay presentation to practice managers and decision makers. Your clinician will have the chance, if approved, on clinical call to ask any additional questions that are not indicated on the job order ***
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals Full Daily Rate per weekend day + Premium after 4 hours.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Jaclyn at 972-906-5709.
Required Qualifications :