Location : Port St. Joe, FL
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Radiologist (Diagnostic & Mammo) needed in the Port St. Joe area as soon as credentialed (90 days) and ongoing.
Things to do in your off time: beach, swimming, fishing, swimming with the dolphins, boat tours, canoeing, kayaking, golf, shopping, fine dining, and more
- Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- Weekends 8a-5p - Diagnostic only
- No Call
- Must be proficient in all areas of diagnostic radiology including CT, Ultrasound, MRI, fluoroscopy, PET.
- Must be able to read Mammography including stereotactic biopsies, needle localization, biopsies.
- MQSA required
- Minimum 7 shifts per month
- Must have FL license at presentation
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (less than 5 years)
- ***Please note that an interview with a clinical contact at the site will be required. Contact phone number and best time to contact must be included with presentation. Not including this information will delay presentation to practice managers and decision makers. Your clinician will have the chance, if approved, on clinical call to ask any additional questions that are not indicated on the job order ***
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals Full Daily Rate per weekend day + Premium after 4 hours.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Donnie at 469-213-3309.
Required Qualifications :