Location : Pensacola, FL
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Radiologist (Diagnostic & IR) needed in the Pensacola, FL area starting as soon as credentialed (90 days) and work ongoing.
Things to do in your down time: Beach, Shopping, Fishing, Biking, Golf, Museum's, night life, Zoo, fine dining, and lots more.
- Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- General diagnostic readings and have proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI, CT, ultrasound, Interventional radiology.
- DX Volume: 35-40% CT, 5-10% MR, 15-25% US, 40-50% X rays, <5% Nucs; <5% Mammo; 50% IRIR Volume: 8-10 cases per day
- Average # of cases per Rad: 80-100
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible
- Interventional Radiology Fellowship
- Minimum of 7 shifts per month
- FL License & DEA
- Clinical Interview required
- ***Please note that an interview with a clinical contact at the site will be required. Contact phone number and best time to contact must be included with presentation. Not including this information will delay presentation to practice managers and decision makers. Your clinician will have the chance, if approved, on clinical call to ask any additional questions that are not indicated on the job order! ***
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals Full Daily Rate per weekend day + Premium after 4 hours.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included
Please send resume to email@example.com and call Donnie at 469-213-3309.
Required Qualifications :