Location : Orlando, FL
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locums Radiologist (Diagnostic and IR) needed in the Orlando, FL area starting as soon as credentialed (2 months) and work ongoing.
Just a short 30 minute drive to Orlando if you prefer Epcot, Disney World, and all things Disney. This opportunity is located on the river for you outdoorsy types which includes canoeing, nature walks, out whatever you prefer. Performing arts. Access to the Zoo and Botanical Gardens. Plenty to choose from in your off time.
- Schedule: M-F 8a-5p and Weekends 12p-6p
- IR Call every 6 weeks & Diagnostic Call every 4 weeks
- Need Physician to do 2-3 week blocks
- Must be Cross Credentialed at 5 Facilities
- Must be proficient in Venous access, DVT and PE intervention, Dialysis access management, Interventional Oncology (including multimodality ablation), Urologic procedures, basic image guided procedures including but not limited to, biopsies and drainages.
- % of Modality Split: 50% Interventional Radiology / 50% Diagnostic
- Must be able to read 70-80 DX in between IR cases
- Board Certified - Diagnostic and IR
- FL & FL DEA Required
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call Jared at 469-717-0217.
Required Qualifications :