Location : Harrisburg, PA
Job Type : Permanent/Direct Hire
Start Date : 02/01/2020
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Perm Radiology Diagnostic with MQSA mammographer to work in Central PA,
Hospital and Imaging center needed as soon as possible and ongoing
PA Licensed needed
- Seeking a General Radiologist to be responsible for interpreting X-rays, CT Scans, MRI, Ultrasounds, Mammography and Nuclear Medicine PET-CT Minor procedures including lumbar punctures, arthrograms, biopsies, and drainages
- Specialty training is a plus but not required
- Board Certification or Eligibility (less than 5 years) required.
- PA State License required
- Fully digital department including GE PACS with integrated voice recognition
- medical group's support staff allows the radiologist to focus on radiology, as they submit paperwork for license and credentialing renewals, etc.
- Malpractice coverage + an attractive hourly wage will be offered to selected candidate.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Christina at 469-213-3307.
Required Qualifications :
We will need to enroll All doctors in the PA Patient Compensation Fund if they are not already enrolled. We will need exact work dates as well.