Location : Freeland, MI
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Perm Radiologist (Diagnostic and Interventional) needed in the Freeland, MI area starting as soon as credentialed (60 days) and ongoing.
- Competitive salary with opportunity to pick up additional shifts
- Generous Vacation package with work/life balance
- Prefers someone who can do 75% Interventional and 25% Diagnostic.
- Procedures: paras/thoras, pleural and peritoneal drains, CT/US guided biopsies and/or drains, nephrostomy and biliary drainage, central venous access and LP/myelograms, etc.
- Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- No call
- Board Certified
- ACLS, BLS, DEA
- PACS is Intelerad and the dictation system would be PowerScribe 360
- Michigan license required at presentation
- Skill Checklist or brief summary of skills needed for presentation
- 2 references required with presentation
- Clean Malpractice / Background
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Required Qualifications :