Location : Freeland, MI
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Radiologist (Diagnostic and Interventional) needed in the Freeland, MI area starting as soon as credentialed (60 days) and ongoing.
Drive in candidates only. Flights will not be paid.
Will consider locums to perm.
- Dates needing coverage: June 18, 21-25, July 5-9, 14-16, 22-23, 26-30, August 2-6, 9-13, 19-20, 25-27, 30, 31, September 1-2
- Prefers someone who can do 75% Interventional and 25% Diagnostic.
- Will take a candidate who can do primarily Diagnostic with light IR.
- Procedures: paras/thoras, pleural and peritoneal drains, CT/US guided biopsies and/or drains, nephrostomy and biliary drainage, central venous access and LP/myelograms, etc.
- Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- No call
- Board Certified
- ACLS, BLS, DEA
- PACS is Intelerad and the dictation system would be PowerScribe 360
- Michigan license required at presentation
- Skill Checklist or brief summary of skills needed for presentation
- 2 references required with presentation
- Clean Malpractice / Background
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + mileage + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Donnie at 469-213-3309.
Required Qualifications :