Location : Freeland, MI
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locums Radiologist (Diagnostic with Mammo and light IR) needed in the Freeland, MI area for 8-10 weeks of vacation per year.
- Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- No Call & No weekends
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (less than 5 years) & Fellowship Trained
- Diagnostic: Plain film, Fluoroscopy, Nuclear medicine, MRI, CT, Ultrasound
- Mammography: MQSA Certification, required to perform all Mammography reads and procedures including Tomosynthesis, stereotactic biopsies, needle localization, biopsies.
- Must have MI license at Presentation
- 100 studies per day
- MQSA Certified
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Donnie at 469-213-3309.
Required Qualifications :