Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Radiology - Diagnotic/Mammo needed in Mount Pleasant, MI starting ASAP!
- **Diagnostic / Light Interventional Radiology/ Mammography Pleasant, MI Need – Mclaren Central Michigan Hospital
- Brief Job Description: General diagnostic readings and must have proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI, CT, ultrasound, Mammography and Light IR.
- Location: Pleasant, MI
- Duration: Ongoing
- Number of openings: 1
- Reason for need: Vacation Coverage, 8-10 weeks per year
- % of Modality split: DX ~650/week, IR 1-2/week and Mammo 80/week
- 40% plain films, 15% US, 23% CT/CTA, 6.5% MR/MRA, 11% MG; FL, PT, NM, and IR are all small volumes
- *** Please note volume amounts are monthly for DX which includes reads done by DRS team. There are approximately 750 DX cases per week at this site, not all done by onsite rad.
- EMR Type: Cerner
- Board Certification: Board Certified, MQSA
- Must Active MI Medical License prior to submission
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a-5pm, No Call, No Weekends
- Shifts: minimum 0 – 10 shifts per month (weeks of vacation coverage needed)
- Setting: inpatient
- License Requirement: Must have active MI License
- Privileges: 90 -120 days, Yes with clean files
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to Pcarter@odysseystaffing.com and call/text Pamela at 469-656-4107.
Required Qualifications :