Physician Assistant (PA) - Emergency Medicine
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Job Description :
Emergency Medicine-Physician Assistant needed in Owatonna, MN for a 13 week contract.
- Ideal Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: 4 12 hour shifts per week
- No call
- 12 Bed ED that includes in stabilization bay and 2 mental Health safe rooms.
- Patient Volume: average yearly volume is 17,000 patient visits.
- Patient Population/Age: pediatric, adult and geriatric
- Procedures/Unit Details: Use of ultrasound, insertion of Central Line, insertion of arterial line, Thoracostomy/Chest tube insertion and drain removal, Thoracentesis, Paracentesis, Pain modalities, Direct fiber optic laryngoscopy and airway management including intubation.
- Support Staff: ED MD, RNs and PCT
- EMR: Excellian Special
- Certifications Required : ATLS or CALS, ACLS, PALS
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Required Qualifications :