Nurse Practitioner - Neonatology
Location : Schenectady, NY
Job Type : Permanent/Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Perm Neonatal Nurse Practitioner needed in Schenectady, NY area starting as soon as credentialed (3 months).
- Excellent Compensation package including medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability,
- Work / Life Balance with 24 hour shifts (FT/PT positions available) & 401K
- Level: Level III
- Annual Births: 3,000
- NICU Beds: 15
- Collaborative care of the newborn nursery and level III NICU patients with the Neo during the day
- NNP In-House at night with Neo on Call (30 minutes response time)
- Attendance at deliveries
- Newborns: Roughly 30% (pediatric hospitalists see the rest of the newborns)
- Board Certified Required: Yes
- EMR, Charting: NeoData (Moving into Epic in 2020)
- Required Procedures: Ventilation support INO Oscillator
- Subspecialty backup: Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Ophthalmology; no Pediatric Surgery. They do jets, INO and oscillator but no cooling.
- Average Time to Credential: 3 months
Please send resume to email@example.com and call Donnie at 469-213-3309.
Required Qualifications :