Nurse Practitioner - Emergency Medicine
Location : Owatonna, MN
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Emergency Medicine-Nurse Practitioner needed in Owatonna, MN for a 13 week contract.
- Ideal Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: 4 12 hour shifts per week
- No call
- 12 Bed ED that includes in stabilization bay and 2 mental Health safe rooms.
- Patient Volume: average yearly volume is 17,000 patient visits.
- Patient Population/Age: pediatric, adult and geriatric
- Procedures/Unit Details: Use of ultrasound, insertion of Central Line, insertion of arterial line, Thoracostomy/Chest tube insertion and drain removal, Thoracentesis, Paracentesis, Pain modalities, Direct fiber optic laryngoscopy and airway management including intubation.
- Support Staff: ED MD, RNs and PCT
- EMR: Excellian Special
- Certifications Required : ATLS or CALS, ACLS, PALS
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Joe at 469-482-9540.
Required Qualifications :