Location : San Diego, CA
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
30+ year old private practice is in need of an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician.
- Schedule: M-Fri 8a-5p
- 2.5 patient per hour productivity -approx 15-18 pts per day.
- There are no required procedures. They do offer circumcisions for newborns., & would be willing to train on this. All other procedures are standard.
- On-Call: For MDs, its very rare. Maybe twice a year. The mid-levels do most of the call, the providers will take every so often to give them a break, or if there is a lot of mid levels out on vacation. It is a rare occurrence.
- Experience with pediatrics is a big plus
- EMR: Allscripts
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k; 16 Days annually of PTO, increases with longevity with company; 11 Paid Holidays Annually; Monthly bonus based on productivity; annual bonuses based on quality and patient satisfaction metrics. This position is with succession of their partners in mind – for the right person, potentially future partner.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- Completes all required documentation accurately, timely and thoroughly in accordance with department standards and to comply with electronic medical record requirements, including medication reconciliation, finalizing notes, clearing out personal tasks, and participating in clinic tasks.
- Follows policies and procedures, including (but not limited to), cooperating with the timely submission of credentialing and licensing paperwork; maintaining BLS certification; maintaining CME units based on the requirements of the specifying Board; attending all mandatory meetings.
- Maintain behavioral standards, including (but not limited to), effective listening and communication skills and respectful interactions with colleagues and patients.
- Participate in Clinical Outcomes Program and work towards meeting organizational targets for all metrics.
- Participates in administrative duties, including lab reports, charts, and medication refills reviewed and managed appropriately.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Required Qualifications :