Location : New Ulm, MN
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Internal Medicine Physician needed southwest of Minneapolis to start as soon as credentialed.
- Must be BC
- Clinic would be 4-5 days per week, 12 hour shifts.
- Average 15 patients per day, if hospitalist, can be busier- but they have RT; inpatient psychiatry; and EM boarded physicians.
- Call: Some of the IM team take Hospitalist call; some participate in Pediatrics Call (IM/Peds). Rotations are about 1:4.
- Skills preferred: EKG interpretation, Holter monitor, event monitor interpretation.
- Staff: 2 IM/Peds, Endocrinologist, & Dietician. Also have 6-7 NPs/PAs that cover inpatient, clinic and do outreach to Skilled Nursing.
- Support staff: LPNs/CMAs
- Technology in use: computerized provider order entry (CPOE) within the electronic medical record, EKG reading/database software (MUSE), no click access to computer/medical record (Imprivata), Dragon dictation, remote access to EMR (through Epic based Haiku)
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Joe at 469-482-9540.
Required Qualifications :