Location : Morris, MN
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Full-time Internal Medicine Physician needed to join an independent, multi-specialty, physician-owned medical practice in west central MN!
- Primarily outpatient work and inpatient coverage for traditional family practice at community hospital
- Work a 4½ day workweek with flexible patient scheduling
- New residents welcomed; J-1 (2023) & H1B visa sponsorship available
- Join a team of 2 other MD's & 5 Advanced Practice Providers
- 2 exam rooms/provider; dedicated nursing staff to each provider
- Outreach specialties provided on site: General Surgery, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology, Oncology, Podiatry, Interventional Radiology, OB/GYN, Allergy & Immunology, & Cardiology
- Ambulatory surgery center, infusion, lab, mobile mammography, CT, ultrasound, and sleep center services on site
- Average 12-15 patients/day; option for procedure heavy practice if desired
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 60 days.
Compensation & Benefits
- Guaranteed base compensation that exceeds the national average of total compensation for practicing physicians; additional compensation available based on RVU production hours worked
- Generous benefits package including: health & dental, life insurance, group health insurance, disability insurance (short and long term), 6 weeks paid time off, malpractice insurance, annual employer contribution of 10% of wages towards 401K (100% vested retirement plan at time of employee eligibility and without employee contribution requirements), profit sharing plan, & cash balance plan
- Relocation assistance, generous sign on bonus, residency assistance, and annual CME allowance
- Paid professional dues and memberships; paid DEA renewal & MN license renewal
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Required Qualifications :