- BC/TBE Internal Medicine
- Shift times: 7a-7p, 12p-12a, 4:30p-4:30a, 7p-7a
- 357 Beds
- Open ICU/CCU, 30 Beds
- Day Providers: 7-9 / Swing Providers: 1 / Night Providers: 2
- Average Day Admits: 18-22
- No Procedures
- Running Codes: Codes are required 24/7
- Hospitalist no required to respond to RRTS unless it is their patient
- ACLS, & Active IL License Required
- Credentialing: 60-90 days
$1250 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Day: Alternate LEADS of our day team during the week 7a-1p to cover the codes. Day team rotates admissions until the swing takes over, they average 1.5 admissions each on top of their census. We have an off-site cross cover physician from 1a-7a to cover floor calls so N2 can focus on seeing patients.
- Swing: N1 and N2 have 6hr shifts to cover codes as well.
- Night: 3 admitting shifts; Swing 12-12, N1 4p-4a, N2 7p-7a (admitting shifts need to have some flexibility determined by volume). Each shift typically admits 10 patients in addition to their cross cover/floor responsibility.
Please send resume to NHowell@odysseystaffing.com and call/text Nekita at 469-676-9123.