- IM/FM Board Certified Required
- Schedule: 7 on 7 off, day shift 7a-7p
Total Number of Beds: 375
Med/Surg Beds: 247
ICU beds: 22
- Open ICU –Hospitalists will admit to ICU - Intensivists are on site.
- Admits (on average/daily): 8-10 Day / 10-12 Night
- Procedures Required: Central Lines preferred by not required. It is possible but unlikely that the hospitalist will be asked to place a femoral line. For the most part this would be done by the ED physician overnight or by the surgeon during the day
- # of day teams – 5 MDs, 1 APP
- Running Codes Required: YES, after airway is placed
- On Rapid Response Team: Yes
- Call involvement: Hospitalists are NOT on call 24/7
- EMR: Epic, training is provided once credentialed.
Specialty Backup: Pulmonary, cardiology, surgery, nephrology, GI, interventional radiology. thoracic surgery , neurosurgery, orthopedics/hand, oncology, palliative care, neurology, psychiatry, endocrinology, pain management (anesthesia)
- BLS Certified required
- Average credentialing timeframe: 90-120 days – Temps are available for providers with clean background
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.