Location : Faribault, MN
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Hospitalist needed for 6 month assignment in Southeast MN.
- Must be Board Certified
- 42 Bed Hospital
- EMR: Epic
- Schedule: Full-time, 10am-8pm, starting Jan 3 - Jun 30. Typically schedule 3 to 7 days consecutive, with the weeks starting on Mondays
- Responsible for rounding, cross coverage, and admissions during that time.
- Support staff: Second hospitalist overlapping with the locums doc.
- Typical Census is 10-15 patients
- General Surgery & orthopedics available. Cardiology, ICU, ID, psych and neuro consult available by phone, curbside, or video consult
- Med-surg patients include pneumonia (including covid+), cellulitis, pre- and post-op surgical and ortho patients, COPD, CHF, stable GI bleeds, and similar
- SCU patients include septic patients on single pressors, non-invasive ventilation (bipap), and patients requiring additional monitoring.
- Overnight coverage by tele-hospitalist off-site.
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Joe at 469-482-9540.
Required Qualifications :