Location : Jacksonville, NC
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Nocturnist needed to cover night shifts at a Hospital in Jacksonville, NC.
Specific Nights Needed (7p-7a):
- July 13-17 nights
- August 4-15 nights
- August 23-29 nights
- Sept 6-7 nights
- BC/TBE IM or FM
- Acute Hospital
- 162 hospital beds, 12 ICU Beds
- Closed ICU
- 4 Day Providers / 1 Night Provider
- Average Day Census: 50-60
- Average Day Admits: 10-15
- Average Night Census: 5-11
- Average Night Admits: 5-11
- Locum is expected to respond with RRT if it is their patient
- No Procedures
- Certifications needed: BLS, ACLS
- Orientation will consist of one day of computer training/shadow
- Credentialing time frame: 6 weeks from the time the CVO receives a complete app & releases it to the MSO. They do offer temps as well.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Joe at 469-482-9540.
Required Qualifications :