Nocturnist needed for 7 on 7 off coverage in southwestern Maine.
Schedule Dates: 06/01/2022 to 09/30/2022 - with possible extension
Schedule Times: 9p to 7a or 7p to 7a
Frequency: 7 on 7 off, Schedule runs from Wednesday to Thursday
- Must have Internal Medicine Certification or Family Medicine with at least 2 years experience
- EPIC experience is required
- Coverage for entire hospital -
- Coverage consists of 11 ICU patients and up to 100 floor care patients.
- Support staff of APPs
- Will admit patients throughout shift, responds to codes, support APPs and provide morning handoff to daytime captain.
- Average admit per 9-7 shift is 2-10
- No procedures are required
- Intensivist is on call for any questions, concerns, or issues with ICU patients
- IF ICU is RED there will be Intensivist coverage
Color Code Criteria for After Hour Coverage
- GREEN = 10 or fewer ICU patients = Hospitalist to cover
- YELLOW = 11-12 ICU patients = Intensivist admits vents/pressers & Hospitalist admits others
- RED = 13+ ICU patients = Intensivist fully covers SCU
- GREEN = 5 or fewer vents = Hospitalist to cover
- YELLOW = 6-7 vents = Intensivist admits vents/pressers & Hospitalist admits others
- RED = 8+ vents = Intensivist fully covers SCU
- Active Maine License
- BLS, ACLS, DEA
- COVID vaccination
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to NHowell@odysseystaffing.com and call/text Nekita at 469-676-9123.