Location : Wilmington, DE
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
An excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified Geriatric Medicine physician in Northern Delaware.
- Under the supervision of the medical director, the Primary Care physician (PCP) provides primary medical care to PACE Organization (PO) participants, including assessment, development of a plan of care in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, provision of direct participant medical care, and evaluation of effectiveness of the plan of care. Functions in a collegial relationship with the other health care professionals, making independent decisions regarding medical needs and health regimens. Carries out medical procedures as indicated.
- BC in IM or FM - Required
- Active DE license - Highly Preferred at the time of submission
- BC in Geriatrics - Highly Preferred
- 5+ years experience - Required
- Must have CDS certification and active DEA - Required
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Required Qualifications :