Location : Muskegon, MI
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Excellent opportunity for a Geriatric Medicine Physician to join a Geriatrics team near Roosevelt Park, Michigan. Provider led, person centered, integrated network of health care excellence. This is an opportunity to serve vulnerable older adults with the strong support of an interdisciplinary team. The position also comes with future opportunities to expand into other aspects of geriatric clinical care and engage in geriatrics education with residents and fellows.
- Monday – Friday 8a-5p schedule with rotating call by phone
- Days in clinic vs surgery/other: 5 days/week – Could be a mix of outpatient, home care and LTC (willing to connect with the interested physician to see what they are interested in).
- # of visits/surgeries per day/week: Depending on the needs of the practice, as it may ebb/flow over time, and because this position is intended to split time between varying areas of the practice. With regard to home visits, I would expect that a physician would/could eventually see up to 6 patients/day on average. However, with facility-based patient visits, our physicians can see about 10-12 patients/day, depending on the needs of the facility and the variance between routine and acute visits.
- Clinical Care Team: RNs, MAs, Care Managers, Social Workers, Pharm, APPs and Physical Therapy
- On Call: Call from home (for nursing homes and outpatients) at least for first 6 months, shared with other APPs. 1 -2 weekdays per week, 1-2 weekends per month.
As an employed provider, you can anticipate:
- Practice leadership that supports work/life balance
- Teaching opportunities available
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous paid time off program
- Recruitment bonus
- Student loan incentive
- Relocation assistance
- Full time benefit package (Health, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long- and Short-Term disability
- Malpractice insurance w/tail
- CME funds, licensure and professional membership support
- 403b with employer contribution & match
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Geriatrics
- Experience working with the Geriatrics population
- Visa candidates are considered
- State of Michigan license Required at time of employment
- DEA license
- ACLS & BLS certified
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Required Qualifications :