Location : Plymouth, IN
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
An excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join a growing practice in Northern Indiana.
- The selected Candidate will see patients of a variety of ages.
- Basic laboratory services are available and basic procedures may be performed.
- Must adhere to the Ethical and Religious Directives.
- May be required to maintain active membership status on the medical staff.
- Actively demonstrates the organization’s mission and core values and conducts oneself at all times in a manner consistent with these values.
- Knows and adheres to all laws and regulations pertaining to patient health, safety and medical information.
- Performs complete, accurate history and physical assessment/examination as appropriate for patient setting/type of visit.
- Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic tests and accurately, communicates results to patient, completes all documentation, adhering to compliance standards for documentation, coding/billing and collaborative supervision.
- Reports abnormal findings to collaborative/supervising physician.
- 9. Prescribes appropriate treatment, pharmacological agents and/or other non-pharmacological interventions. Completes simple and complex procedures independently. Reports adverse patient responses to collaborative/supervising physician.
- Provides direct patient and family education regarding patient medical condition/disease process, treatment methodologies, outcomes management, wellness and prognosis.
- Determines the effectiveness of patient care plans, treatment and interventions through reassessment and modifies as necessary to achieve patient health status goals. Reports significant plan changes to collaborative/supervising physician.
- Responsible for communication with physician regarding variations from normal and evaluation of patient outcomes. Collaborates with physician and other members of health care team to provide individualized plan of care. Delegates care within scope of practice.
- Participates in medical record, patient care, quality assurance, process improvement and compliance audits, evaluations and follow-up.
- Demonstrates flexibility and responsiveness in handling schedule coverage and service excellence.
- Performs other duties consistent with purpose of job, effective operation of medical practice and access/delivery of care to patients as directed.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years
- Due to COVID related staffing shortages, Epic knowledge is required
- BLS, ACLS, DEA - Required before starting assignment, must be willing to obtain
- Active IN license - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Must have proof of COVID-19 Vaccine
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- 27 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Student loan assistance available.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Required Qualifications :