Dates: ASAP – 6 months to 1 year
Hours: Monday thru Friday - 8AM – 4:30PM. No Call.
Patients/Day: 16-18 patients per day. Patients are 18 or older.
- BLS, ACLS, DEA, BC (IM or FM)
- Must be Board Certified physician.
- Must have CLEAN file
- COVID Vaccination
- Active NY License
Scope of Work:
- Provides comprehensive medical services for adult members of family. Services include primary care and treatment, Preventative care, Immunizations, health education, prescribing of medications, ordering, or interpreting lab testing, physical examinations, STD screenings, Vision/hearing, family planning, and nutrition.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews patient file/record, including allergies, problems, medications, and immunization status.
- Elicits and records information about patient’s medical history.
- Examines patients for symptoms or physical information.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Administers or prescribes treatments.
- Determines and prescribes medication, dosage and schedule given the patient’s condition and allergies.
- Discusses any possible side effects to medication or immunization with patient.
- Prescribes vaccinations to immunize patient from communicable diseases.
- Promotes health by advising patients about diet, hygiene and methods for prevention of disease.
- Performs surgical procedures commensurate with surgical competency.
- Refers patients to medical specialist for consultant services when necessary for patient’s well-being.
- Documents the patient’s visit including medical history, physical exam, diagnoses, and plan of action.
- Follows up with patient regarding progress in high risk or emergency cases.
- Conducts physical examinations to provide information needed for admission to school, consideration for jobs, or eligibility for insurance coverage.
- Administer Family Planning services in compliance with title X Rules and Regulations/Protocols.
- Reviews and audits health charts of patients who receive Family Planning services
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to Jnewman@odysseystaffing.com and call/text James at 469-676-9578.