Location : Greeley, CO
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time Family Medicine physician who is enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and patient driven to join our newest family medicine clinic in Northern Colorado, just an hour north of Denver. The ideal candidate will be board certified and have two-years of experience.
Below are a few good reasons to join the new clinic:
- As one of the founding physicians for this practice, you’ll build your vision of exceptional patient care.
- Your call schedule allows for work-life balance. After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group.
- Your patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine that includes children, young adults, and geriatric patients.
- With approximately 40 specialties within the Medical Group, you’ll have access to a wide variety of specialty care when your patients need additional care.
- You’ll join a financially stable organization, as our bond ratings are often among the best in the country.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Required Qualifications :