Location : Elkhart, IN
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
An excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join a growing practice in Northeast Indiana.
- The selected physician will see Pediatric patients.
- Basic laboratory services are available and basic procedures may be performed.
- Opportunities for teaching exist with Family Medicine residents [clinical teaching and supervision].
- Must adhere to the Ethical and Religious Directives.
- May be required to maintain active membership status on the medical staff
- EMR: Epic
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years
- Due to COVID related staffing shortages, Epic knowledge is required
- BLS, ACLS, DEA - Required before starting assignment, must be willing to obtain
- Active IN license - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Must have proof of COVID-19 Vaccine
- Competitive salary range in line with MGMA standards.
- Malpractice paid by corporation, including tail insurance.
- Health/dental/vision/disability/life insurance/retirement benefits.
- 27 days off per year; 7 holidays; 5 days and $3,000 for CME.
- $3,000 per year for professional journals, dues, and memberships.
- Student loan assistance available.
- Relocation assistance provided in accordance with policy.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Required Qualifications :