Location : Colebrook, NH
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Permanent Family Medicine physician needed for Full-time work in Northern New Hampshire.
- ASAP - ongoing
- 36 hours of patient contact time per week, 4 admin hours
- 20-24 patients per day
- Community call (including local nursing home patients) TBD, likely 1:4
- EMR is Meditech Expanse, Dragon dictation
- Supported by an RN Team leader and designated MA
- Excellent IT and Marketing support to help build volume
- Specialist services available through Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital a couple times per week. Audiology, Cardiology, ENT/Allergy, General Surgery, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Sleep Medicine, Tele-Medicine Rheumatology, Urology.
- Brand new practice. Patient panel not already established but there is volume to be had with stable practice offering continuity of care.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- Provider must have minimum of 3-5 years in practice in outpatient primary care and interested in leadership opportunities.
- Not considering J1 or H1B.
- Seeking old-school style provider who is interested in being "THE" doctor for the entire family and become part of the community.
- Seeking a provider who plans to stay and practice 5-10 years minimum.
- Would consider Board Certified Family Med (treat entire family) or Geriatrician
- Competitive compensation, including productivity, and benefits package.
- $20k Sign On, $10k Relocation and 6 month housing assistance bonuses.
- Student Loan Repayment application assistance.
- No state income taxes, affordable real estate and small schools.
- VERY Rural location. Population of 2138 in 2019 with 839 of them over age 55. Median age 52 years. VERY grateful patients!!!
- VERY limited shopping, theater, music, movie theater, etc. options without driving to Montreal (2.5 hours), Boston (2.5 hours), Manchester (2.5 hours),or Burlington (3 hours) but we know our UPS, USPS, and FedEx drivers well and they will place your packages safely on your porch during inclement weather instead of leaving them outside.
- Closest airport is Burlington or Portland, ME (2.7 hours).
- Best suited for outdoor enthusiast who prefers a quiet, friendly, close-knit community where you can see the stars, hear the birds, and breath fresh clean air.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Joe at 469-482-9540.
Required Qualifications :