Location : Parker, AZ
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum Emergency Medicine Physician needed to help out at an IHS facility in Parker, AZ starting in December.
- BC/BE FP or IM - 3 years of recent experience in emergency medicine working in a facility that has at least 10,000 visits annually.
- Shift Times: 8a-8p, 8p-8a (Minimum and Maximum Shifts allowed: 3 min and 7 max, prefer 7 on 7 off rotating)
- Not a trauma Center
- Procedures: Suture placement, I&D's, Setting and splinting bone fractures, stabilization of critical patients which would include advanced life support type, procedures including central lines and intubation for all ages.
- Hospitalist Handles Admissions
- Back up Specialties: Podiatry, Optometry, Dental all M-F 8a-5p; Hospitalist 24/7
- Trauma is transferred to Phoenix, Flagstaff, Tuscon
- CT is on-site and they do accept ambulances
- 2000 hours of coverage per year
- Support: Nurses staff, single physician coverage at night, with 1 mid-Level working day shift early in the week (8hrs a day) RN’s, LVN’s, and MA’s
- Required: 3 years of recent experience in emergency medicine working in a facility that has at least 10,000 visits annually, BLS, PALS, DEA
- Credentialing: 6-8 weeks
- $1250 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
Please send resume to SJohnston@odysseystaffing.com and call/text Shannon at 469-676-9652.
Required Qualifications :