CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Union City, TN
Job Type : Permanent/Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Perm CRNAs needed in the Union City, TN.
- Pay Based on Experience starting at $165k
- Health Insurance – 80% of premiums paid by HCMS
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- CME Reimbursement
- Retirement/Pension Plans - 100% vested in the retirement match after 3 years of employment
- Start Date: ASAP
- Shift: 7A-3P
- Call: Currently 1:6 but plan to be 1:7 when fully staffed
- Call Pay: Monday – Friday; 3PM-7 AM; First call: $500 per day
- Saturday-Sunday; 7AM – 7 AM; First call: $1,000 per day
- Holidays; 7AM-7AM; First call: $1,000 per day
- Monday –Friday; 3 PM-7 AM; Second call: $300 per day
- Saturday –Sunday; Back up call: $400 per day
- Holidays; Back up call: $400 per day
- Cases: Orthopedics, Urology, General Surgery, ENT, OB, GYN, Podiatry, Eyes, Vascular, Pulmonology (Bronchs)
- EMR: Allscripts Paragon
- Census: 7,711 cases LY; 7,099 cases so far this year with 1.5 months of most cases off-line
- Number of OR’s:
- Employed By: Hospital
- Practice Model: Independent
- · Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a CRNA required.
- · Must have a current license to practice as a registered nurse.
- · Bachelor's degree in Nursing or relevant undergraduate degree.
- · Master’s degree in Nurse Anesthesia or relevant equivalent
- · Must be skilled in airway management techniques and chronic pain treatment.
- · Possess superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- · Good understanding of current anesthesia practices and techniques.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call Donnie at 469-213-3309
Required Qualifications :