CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- Care-team model, Mixture of medical direction and QZ, CRNA will see their own patient and pre-opp their own patient.
- shifts: 5 - 8/hour shifts preferred, but 10's and 12's available
- Scope of practice: No cardiac. More acute, big pediatric cases, complex spines, live resections, lungs, CRNAs doing trunk and ankle blocks, epidurals/spinals, a-lines.
- Level 2 Trauma
- 2200 deliveries a year
- 2K cardiac cases and 300 open hearts
- EMR Cerner
- Prefer call rotation but not required. Will consider not call but prefer some call
- DEA Required
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
$Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.