CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- 8 hour days with call required
- Generous Pay
- Education Loan / Sign on Package beginning at $45,000
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 30 Days PTO and 10 Sick Days Per Year
- Essential Functions:
- Inserting intravenous catheters and performing arterial puncture for blood gas
- Identifying and managing emergency situations including adequacy of recovery, antagonism of muscle relaxants, narcotics, and implementing appropriate management techniques
- In OR, assisting in positioning patients, preparing prescribed solutions, and administering local, intravenous, spinal, regional, caudal or other anesthetics in which the practitioner is competent to administer
- Inducing and maintaining anesthesia and analgesia during the intra-operative course, and performing supportive life functions, including endotracheal intubation and management of blood or fluid, and electrolyte loss and replacement and maintenance of cardiovascular and respiratory functions
- Observing patients while utilizing all current techniques in monitoring
- Performing post-anesthetic duties including visits to inpatients, verbally explaining the anesthesia and accurately charting anesthetic records
- Additional general duties as assigned
- CRNA will excel in functioning independently and in collaboration with others. Candidate must display a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations with the ability to adapt to frequent interruptions and maintaining concentration on critical tasks. Must be detail oriented and possess a high degree of accuracy.
- PA Licensed
- ACLS required
- Medically Directed 90% of the time
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Joe at 469-482-9540.