CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Portland, ME
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
CRNA needed in Portland, ME starting March 2024 - Ongoing.
3 CRNAs Needed
- COVERAGE DATES: 3/1/2024-10/1/2024 (prefers 6-12month commitment)
- SCHEDULE: M-F (four 10-hr shifts/week, can be flexible and will work around providers availability. Can work 12's)
- Most shifts will be 7a-5:30p (30 minutes for lunch). Occasionally 9a-7:30p
- No Call; No Weekends.
- Level 1 trauma center. Specialty cases (Peds, Neuro, Vascular) will be up to the provider's comfort level.
- Medical Direction by anesthesiologist, 1:3 ratio
- CRNAs do not do regional anesthesia or open-heart cases here
- Spinals are possible for locum staff, but labor epidurals are handled by the fully staffed OB CRNA team.
- EMR is Epic.
- Credentialing can take up to 120 days
- Maine license
- BC (NBCRNA)
- Minimum 1 yr experience
- Prefer a CRNA with Level 1 trauma experience
- One week of orientation with a CRNA Preceptor.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Christina at 469-656-3946.
Required Qualifications :