CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Pinehurst, NC
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
A facility near Southern Pines, NC needs a locum CRNA to begin in 45 days and work a 13 week assignment with possible extension. Must have NC or compact license:
- Schedule: M-F, (40 hour a week). Shifts: (7a-3p, 7a-5p, 3p-11p).
- Call: Call by phone only. Right now it is about once every 10 days on average. Call rotation (most likely just the 7a day shifts needed).
- Cases: General, OB, Neuro, Robotics, Bariatrics, GI, ENT, Ortho, well Peds. All ages, however, larger volume of adults
- Care Team Model. Will be responsible for completing a thorough patient assessment before, during and after anesthesia care. Administers intravenous, general and regional anesthetics to render persons insensible to paid during surgical procedures or other medical procedures. Monitors the effects of specific anesthetics, drugs, techniques and patient reactions.
- Credentialing: 45 days.
- NC Licensed or Multistate Compact License
- EMR: EPIC.
- $500 referral for any candidate that works 30 days or more
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to Kkraman@odysseystaffing.com and call/text Katheryne at 469-482-9540.
Required Qualifications :