CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Parker, AZ
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locums CRNA needed in the Parker, AZ area starting as soon as credentialed (30-60 days) and work ongoing.
Located on the "west coast" of Arizona, this opportunity has earned the reputation as the outdoor recreation mecca of the southwest. A close knit community with an ideal climate, captivating scenery, beautiful yet rugged mountains, tranquil desert and the azure waters of the Colorado River, the lake is a nautical oasis of natural beauty. Enjoy the best of boating, fishing, hunting, golf and more!
- Monday - Friday 7am start (8 or 10 hour shifts)
- Call Required
- Must work autonomously
- Cases: Bread & Butter, General, OB (heavy). Including regional blocks, spinals, epidurals, ortho, & GI.
- Must be proficient in epidurals and spinals
- 6 OR's, L&D, 1 Cardiac OR, and 2 Room ASC
- Must have AZ license prior to presentation
- ACLS, BLS, & NBCRNA Required
- Must have Clean file - no background and no malpractice
- Full time availability - Required
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals Full Daily Rate per weekend day + Premium after 4 hours.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included
Please send resume to email@example.com and call Joe at 469-482-9540.
Required Qualifications :