CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Omaha, NE
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Perm CRNA needed in Omaha, NE for a hospital setting. This is an ongoing per need. Client can also use a locums from November 1 - 5 if candidate would like to try it out first.
Things to do in the area: Swimming, boating, camping, fishing, horseback riding, Museum's, Zoo, Shopping, fine dining, and more.
- Salary Range $160-180k
- Sign on Bonus - Negotiable
- W-2 Employee
- Malpractice Paid
- Vacation - 5 weeks Paid
- Educational - 1 week Paid
- Medical Insurance - 100% paid
- Disability Insurance - 100% paid
- Retirement plan - up to 4% match plus profit sharing
- Interview Expenses paid
- Monday - Friday 8 hour days starting at 7
- Call 1:8; Post Call Day off - usually
- No Weekends
- Cases: OB, Ortho, GI, Dental, Hips, Ped Dental
- No chest or neuro cases
- CRNA's work autonomously and do own spinals, epidurals, blocks and anesthetics.
- ACLS & PALS Required
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Joe at 817-761-7517.
Required Qualifications :