CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- Case Mix: thoracic, major vas, OB, trauma, pediatrics, neuro, ortho
- 9-10 CRNAs and 4-5 MDs when fully staffed.
- CRNAs work autonomously including doing regionals and OB (doing c-sections) and they work in Trauma, plus they are taking beeper call.
- 1 CRNA works in-house for OB and 1 on beeper back up, with 1 MD also on beeper backup every day.
- Locum CRNA will do backup beeper call 1:4 or 1:5. No in-house call.
- EMR is Cerner.
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals Full Daily Rate per weekend day + Premium after 4 hours.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.