CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- 10 or 12 hour shifts
- CRNA Supervision 1:3 to 1:4 potential
- No Call
- Potential Premium time
- MUST be willing to cross privilege at Muliple Locations.Will NOT accept providers unwilling.
- Will NOT consider new grads.
- Locum CRNA would be assigned to bread and butter cases, ortho, regional anesthesia skill set not an absolute necessity(but pro), OB and neurosurgery (not required), no pediatrics.
- Privileging time frame of 3 months (possibly disaster privileges available).
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included
Please send resumes to email@example.com and call Tyler at 469-717-0222.