CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Mesa, AZ
Job Type : Permanent/Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Perm CRNAs needed for the Mesa, AZ area to start as soon as credentialed (1 week).
- CRNA only practice.
- 2 weeks on / 1 weeks off
- Must be comfortable working independently and performing all aspects of pre, intra, and post-operative care.
- Cases: General Surgery, OB/Gyn, GI, Ortho, and occasional cath lab.
- No hearts or Neuro
- Must be proficient in peripheral nerve blockade (most common blocks are adductor canal, femoral, popliteal, fascia iliaca, TAP, supraclavicular, and interscalene nerve blocks). Regularly place arterial and central venous catheters, and must be comfortable placing and managing OB labor epidurals and spinals
- Call every 3rd week and every 3rd weeekend
- Average 23 Deliveries per month
- Responds to Codes - Required
- Vent Management Required
- Performs Intubations - Required
- Insert C-Lines - Required
- EMR - Meditech
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jaclyn at (972)906-5709
Required Qualifications :