CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Mesa, AZ
Job Type : Permanent
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Perm CRNAs needed for the Mesa, AZ area to start as soon as credentialed (1 week).
- Generous Salary
- 12 weeks vacation
- Excellent benefit package
- 401k, CME & malpractice coverage
- CRNA only practice.
- 2 weeks on / 1 weeks off
- Must be comfortable working independently and performing all aspects of pre, intra, and post-operative care.
- Cases: General Surgery, OB/Gyn, GI, Ortho, and occasional cath lab.
- No hearts or Neuro
- Must be proficient in peripheral nerve blockade (most common blocks are adductor canal, femoral, popliteal, fascia iliaca, TAP, supraclavicular, and interscalene nerve blocks). Regularly place arterial and central venous catheters, and must be comfortable placing and managing OB labor epidurals and spinals
- Call every 3rd week and every 3rd weeekend
- Average 23 Deliveries per month
- Responds to Codes - Required
- Vent Management Required
- Performs Intubations - Required
- Insert C-Lines - Required
- EMR - Meditech
Please send resume to email@example.com and call Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Required Qualifications :