CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Lisbon, ME
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum CRNA needed to start ASAP and work a 3 month assignment with the option to extend at a facility near Lisbon, ME.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7a - 5:30p. (40 hour per week). Must be full-time.
- No Call.
- Patients per day: 25 - 30.
- Skills Required: General Anes, Epidurals, Pain Management techniques, Complex vascular and ortho cases, Neurosurgical cases.
- Skilled required: Epidurals, pain management, Neurosurgical, complex vascular. General Cases, Ortho, OB, Vascular, and Bariatric. Proficient in Mako/Davinci Robot. Will need to see Peds patients.
- Patient Population: Adults and Peds.
- Minimum Experience Required: 2+ year.
- Department Description: Proficient on Mako/Davinci Robot.
- Support Staff: Anesthesiologists/MDs.
- EMR: CERNER.
- CSR needed.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance if needed.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Jimmy at 469-868-9813.
Required Qualifications :