CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- 5-8 hour shifts from 7 am-3:30 pm, or 4-10 hour shifts from 7 am - 3:30 pm. This would include 30 min lunch....We also consider 5-8 hour shifts of 9 am - 5:30 pm if anyone is interested in that. To clarify, the four 10s would be 7-5:30.
- all cases except OB and peds. Lots of orthopedics, spine, general surgery, GYN, and ENT surgery, could also cover GI or EP lab, and not expect to do hearts.
- supervision of CRNA by MD.
- Supervision ratio is typically 5:1.
- 20-22 OR rooms running in the main OR.
- Up to 4 rooms in GI and two rooms in EP.
- Practice model-
- 5-7 doctors there on a given day.
- Electronic medical record with Cerner.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + car rental & gas + mileage (driving own car only) + parking + tolls + baggage fees + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Katheryne at 469-656-4489.