CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Keller, TX
Job Type : Locum Tenens/Contract
Reference Code : 524706
Hours : Full Time
Job Description :
Locum CRNA needed to start in July to start in 60 days and work ongoing for full time locum to perm. Must have TX license and must be local to DFW. Candidate would interview for permanent position, agree to the contract and sign, and then work as a locum for 4 months prior to moving to a staff position.
- Must be independent as CRNAs are autonomous, but supervised. CRNA will work between 3 nearby facilities, 12 to 14 miles apart, and 2 surgery centers near Keller, TX. CRNA will know the night before which facility you will be assigned to.
- A clean record is preferred due to quick credentialing.
- M-F, day shift, no call. 7-3 at the surgery center and 7-3 or 7 - 5 at the hospital.
- Mainly orthopedic, gyn, ortho spine, pain blocks, endoscopy cases. Regional blocks not required.
- Possibly some peds/OB, urology, and of course general surgical cases. No cardiac nor neuro cases. Prefer pediatrics, but not required.
- $Competitive Pay + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included
- Client will pay for housing for candidates interested in considering a permanent staff position.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call 469-717-0217.
Required Qualifications :