CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Hinesville, GA
Job Type : Permanent/Direct Hire
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Perm CRNAs needed in the Hinesville, GA area.
- # Cases: average around 70 cases/day in the main OR
- Procedures: Hospital is level 1 trauma center that also performs all case types (neuro, cardiac, peds, OB, etc.)
- Call Shifts: 8, 10, 13, & 16
- Use Epic EMR
- Full health insurance benefit package with vision and dental
- 401K 4% match
- 6 Weeks PTO
- CME allowance ($1000) & Food allowance in cafeteria ($1200 yr)
- Up to $10k sign-on bonus for 2 year commitment – 4% retention bonus kicks in year 3
- Neonate and cardiac stipends for doing cases as well as shift differential for working nights.
- $135k for new grads and $150k for experienced (>2 years) providers, Average CRNA annual income of $180k - $200k +
- $180k average annual income per CRNA ($135k for new grads and $150k for experienced (>2 years) providers = call pay)
Please send resume to email@example.com and call Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Required Qualifications :