CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Hampden, ME
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Reference Code : 731088
Hours : Full Time
Job Description :
Job Description :Hospital in Central/Coastal Maine needs a locum CRNA. Must have ME license.
Things to do: Coastal Maine in the fall sounds lovely. Watching the fall foliage, boating, fishing, museums and fine dining on fresh seafood.
- Start as soon as credentialed and work ongoing
- Locum CRNA will start in outpatient surgery and then move into the main OR if desired. Main OR would be doing all cases, except hearts, however some work in TEE and cath lab. Epi's and spinals a plus, but not required. Client is willing to work around cases if needed. Very flexible.
- Medically Directed facility.
- 45 to 60 days for credentialing.
- No call, M-F.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Jaclyn at 972-906-5709.
Required Qualifications :