CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- ASAP - ongoing
- 7a-330p, or 530p(M-F) 8a-4:30p(Weekends)
- Not much of a need on the weekends. Really need WEEKDAY coverage
- Reason for need: transition from contracted anesthesia group to hospital employed
- EMR: Epic
- Will CRNA be supervised or work independently? Medical direction care team model
- Average number of surgical cases per day: 80-100
- Trauma level 2
- 3 minor procedure rooms
- 6 endo suites
- 20 ORs
- All ages: healthy peds, mix of all demographics. Must be comfortable with peds
- Cases include Ortho, GI, Vascular, GYN, Neuro, ortho trauma, acute trauma, ENT, healthy peds and robotics.
- Large variety of general and complex cases.
- Open to new grads, but prefer at least 1 year of experience
- Credentialing timeframe: 60-90 days
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
$Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.