CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Fort Worth, TX
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Great client and health system are needing multiple CRNA's in Fort Worth, Texas!
- 50 CRNAs on the team
- 10 MDs
- Care team model (1:4 unless we are doing a liver transplant which would be 1:2)
- 12,000 cases annually, level 3 trauma, community hospital with very high acuity patient population
- No OB for this position, no peds. We do endo, ENT, general, major vascular, neuro (backs) ortho, podiatry, plastics and urology. Do about 60-70 liver transplants/year
- CRNAs participate in both liver and cardiac cases
- Don’t do many blocks at the facility in general
- MDs do blocks and Lines, CRNAs do push their own drugs though
- Call is approximately 2x/month – pager from home
- We do have a night person, so these call layers are not very busy
- Various shifts available
- 90 days to credential
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Slade at 469-482-9540.
Required Qualifications :