CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Forest Acres, SC
Job Type : Locum Tenens
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
A fantastic facility near Forest Acres, SC needs a locum CRNA to start ASAP and work a 6 month assignment with option to extend. SC license preferred.
- Schedule: 8's or 10's. Providers should be flexible to working to working during the week and weekends as well on an as needed basis.
- Level 1 Trauma Center with high acuity patient population. Pediatric experience a plus, but not necessary. ACT model with 4:1 ratio. No transplants or hearts.
- Population: NICU - elderly (Pediatric coverage is not an expectation unless comfortable)
- Required Skills: Delivery and management of general, MAC, and regional anesthesia. Arterial line insertion is preferred.
- Must have 2 years experience.
- Certifications required: ACLS, BLS, and PALS *no exceptions.
- EMR: EPIC.
- NO GAPS OF EMPLOYMENT OVER 90 DAYS.
- Credentialing: 90 - 120 days with SC license. If SC license is needed, can take up to 5-6 months to fully credential.
- 500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call/text Christina at 469-656-3946.
Required Qualifications :