CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
- CRNAs are 24 hour in house call everyday
- CRNA shifts are 8, 10, 12 and 24's (must have full time - ongoing availability to get into 24 hour shift rotation).
- Doc is on beeper call.
- OB on both campuses. One hospital has 4 OR's and the other has 9 ORs.
- Regional capability a plus but will train everyone.
- All case types including hearts (but not required).
- Current teams are called upon to do many procedures outside of the OR including central lines, A-lines, intubations, IV starts and regional for pain in the ED). However, if this is a cause of concern, please let us know and we'll request they work around it.
- Tons of autonomy and a great chance to work your full scope of practice.
$500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
$Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called In.
$Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to email@example.com and call/text Jared at 469-717-0217.