CRNA / Nurse Anesthetist
Location : Detroit, MI
Job Type : Locum Tenens/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Locum CRNA - Detroit, MI starting Jan. 1, 2021 - ongoing. Must work full time and take call. Must have a 100% clean background. Client will accept candidates who will need a MI license and Odyssey will handle/manage for you and reimburse the fee on first check.
- Extensive case variety, specialty team opportunities (pediatric and cardiac), schedule flexibility, shift variation (24, 16, 14, 12, 10 and 8 hour shifts with varying start times), welcome new grads, and orientation program.
- Ideal candidate will cross credential and float, if needed, between 2 nearby hospitals. Candidate would have 1 primary location and float only if needed. However, client is open if candidate prefers 1 location over being credentialed at 2.
- Large facility with 30+ doc's and 70 CRNAs daily.
- Care Team model.
- General, B&B, OB. As well Pediatric, Neuro, Hearts, TAVR/Valves, and transplant preferred but not required.
Medical direction/supervision ratio- 1:3 or 1:4 can be 1:2 for CV and specialty cases
- CRNA call (type, frequency, call back time etc.)- cardiac and general call, 1 hour response time for long range call, rotated throughout 4 week schedule. Typically, not more than 11-13 hours of call per schedule—usually less.
- Epic - EMR.
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30 days.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in, Weekend Call equals Full Daily Rate per weekend day + Premium after 4 hours.
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A++ rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Tyler at 469-717-0222.
Required Qualifications :